Why choose the MaxXL ? ?
Provide a comprehensive range of services including the initiation as well as the pre-competition training. From initiation to improvement, you can use the MAXXL as it is suitable for low and high level group.
The MaxXL’s Strengths
The Max XL is the perfect yacht to improve your driving knowledges as it is very flexible : you can choose your position, from initiation (seated position, like the MC2), to improvement (half-seated position, you can adjust the foot-bar, even when you sail) and competition (lying position, like the PROMO SPORT).
We believe that a beginner will increasily control his yacht, that’s why the Max XL was born after a long reflection to suit everyone and to enable improvement.
Once you drive your yacht in this position, you will make adjustments such getting your sail downer of a few centimeters (thanks to the adjustable headrest), and that for lower the center of pressure in the aim of making the yacht more stable and more faster.
The « Structural Light » hull is a self-supporting design which give the MaxXL rigidity and solidity in order to reduce the weight to be more efficient in light wind. In this conception (the only one available by the way), the yacht has the same suspension as the GLIDER or the EXELOR.
- Adjustable foot-bar, even when sailing
- Side launch handle to guide the landyacht to start before boarding (on the left side)
- The ergonomics of the hull has been designed by SEAGULL after many tests. The MAX XL is suitable for everyone, comfy and very adaptable (3 seating positions available).
- The side gills are covered by a Lycra fabric which give enough space to feel comfortable at the elbows when you sail in a lying position.
- The unbreakable fiber axles make the yacht very comfortable, they are dressed in a rubber profile prevents scratches and giving them the appearance of a small aircraft wings. Moreover, the MAX XL is also equipped with a front stainless steel spring suspension. This and the rear fiber axles increase the driving comfort.
- The front suspension is made of stainless steel, juts like ou GLIDER or EXELOR models
- 3 ball-bearings pivot
- All spare parts are in stainless steel, even the ball bearings (greased at 80% instead of 25%)
- Total Length : 2,95 m
- Width : 1,95 m
- Weight without rig : about 30 Kg
- Total weight : about 55 Kg
- 6 sqm sail made of Dacron, with reef.
- Mast available in different diameter : 45 or 50 as you want
- 2 tiple pulleys + ratchet block
- Nylon rim