Why choose the NEW MC2 ?The NEW MC2 was created to be the reference for clubs. It is the perfect yacht for beginners and advanced users. The ergonomics of the seat and the smart system of the adjustable foot-bar (only 1 second needed to adjust it, even if the yacht is in motion) are suitable for everybody, whatever your height is. Its versatility, robustness and flexibility make it as an excellent yacht, even for a daily and intensive use.
The NEW MC2’s StrengthsIdeal for initiation and improvement, the NEW MC2 is the yacht that suit the whole family. Its ergonomic seat and smart rudder (adjustable in 1s), make the NEW MC2 accessible to everyone, from children to adults. Not to large, the yacht can be disassembled in a matter of minutes to be easily transportable. It enables you to improve your practice and can give you good feelings. That’s the perfect yacht to share with family or friends.
- Simple mounting in few minutes
- The unbreakable fiber axles make it very comfortable, they are dressed in a rubber profile prevents scratches and giving them the appearance of a small aircraft wings.
- The steering foot-bar handle is coupled to a side launch handle that makes it possible to guide the landyacht to start before boarding
- The MC2 is equipped with one hand brake.
- The stainless steel frame surrounding the shell provides side protection and security.
- Disassembled dimensions : 2,27 m x 0,70 m at the widest (with the brake). Height of the hull : 0,40 m (Mast in 2 different parts)
- Assembled dimensions : 2,72 m x 1,78 m
- Length : 2,72 m, less the front dismountable front wheel. : 2,27 m
- Total weight : about 49 Kg
- Weight of the main structure: about 26 Kg
- 5.3 sqm transparent sail with reef (it is the only mylar sail model with a reef)
- Adjustable foot-bar to the height of the pilot, even when you sail (Seagull Creation).
- Stainless steel spares even the ball-bearings.